Monday, December 22, 2008

I would walk 500 miles

Twas a good week. I clicked over 500 miles of walking to work on Monday morning and 500 miles of running on Thursday evening. A nice way to finish 2008. Can't say it was a lot of work. Didn't have to drag myself out any particular days. I look forward to walking to work starting the night before, so I wake up pretty keen. Most of the running was done with Gonzos, in a group and at set times.

Now I would walk 500 miles
And I would run 500 more
Just to be the man who went 1000 miles
To end up at my door
What's coming up for 2009? Hopefully more of the same. Walking and running are pretty easy sports to carry around with you, so I expect to continue even after leaving Dal and heading out on my trip. In New Zealand, I'd like to spend some big chunks of time just walking.

No comments: